We arranged award-winning lectures and powerful keynote lectures. Please see Invited Speakers for the list of speakers and the titles of speeches. Since there should be more potential for general presentations, the deadline of abstract was extended as below. We encourage you to submit abstract in accordance with:
- Deadline for abstract submission (250 Words)June 14, 2021
- Deadline for Full Paper (2-5 Pages) submissionJuly 31, 2021
(Mandatory for Journal Paper Selection)
- Online ConferenceeSep 27-30, 2021
Note, selected papers will be recommended for publication in special issue of "Journal of Thermal Science and Technology (JSME)" and "Renewable Energy (Elsevier)". Also note, registration fee was discounted as shown in Registration.
The Solaris conference provides a platform for meetings for researchers in the area of solar energy and efficient energy technology. It has a long tradition of organizing such meetings in Edinburgh 2003, Athens 2005, Delhi 2007, Hong Kong 2008, Bruno 2011, Granada 2013, Maribor 2015, London 2017, Chengdu 2018 and Delhi 2019. The 11th event will be held at Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan (ONLINE) during 27-30th, Sep. 2021.
SOLARIS will include plenary and keynote lectures and oral presentations on topics:
- Early Bird (until 20th Aug. )
- GeneralJPY 16,000
- StudentJPY 8,000
- After 20th Aug.
- GeneralJPY 20,000
- StudentJPY 10,000
News and Topics
- 2021.5.31Important dates (deadline for abstract submission) has been updated.
- 2021.5.31List of invited speakers is available.
- 2021.5.31Registration fee has been updated.
- 2021.4.28Abstract submission was started.
- 2021.4.28The schedule was postponed.